The Security Concierge role is a high-visibility front-facing role. One of the main security concierge duties is to be circulating among visitors, patrons, and employees not just to protect property and preserve order but to offer customer assistance as well.
We at IPS Security believe that a welcoming and friendly reception service leaves a good impression to visitors and makes them want to return. The collaboration between hospitality and security brings an increased feeling of safety. Access and identity control will prevent unwanted visitors from entering the building.
The reception is often the first touchpoint for most businesses. The impression your customers get at this point can go a long way to determine whether they will do business with you or not. IPS Security Services offer unrivalled reception security services for businesses in the SA. Our officers are trained to deliver a positive first impression that will make your employees, customers, and guests feel welcomed and safe.
We supply officers that are professional, presentable, helpful, and have strong interpersonal skills. Our reception security staff are proficient at performing the regular customer-facing duties and monitoring the security of your premises. We provide reception security services for clients in a wide range of sectors, including corporate offices and more.
The unique part of our concierge service is displayed through our guard’s customer service skills. We at IPS Security train our staff to treat every event, short term, or long-term security requirement with the same professionalism and with equal enthusiasm.
Our guards represent the face of our company through their expert knowledge of their role, your company, and our morals. They are smartly dressed and take pride in their appearance and are always courteous to customers and colleagues alike.
Combined with the expert training, our guards provide the all-round solution to your concierge or reception needs.
From welcoming your guests, assisting in an emergency, to noticing when something isn’t right, our reception security officers will take care of all your needs and exceed your expectations. Some of the duties our officers can carry out include:
- Welcoming your visitors and providing a positive first impression
- Answering alarms and investigating disturbances
- Receiving and passing on mail deliveries
- Screening individuals using detecting devices
- Dealing with your tradesmen and contractors
- Assisting with emergency evacuation
- Contacting relevant authorities in cases of emergency.
- Logging details of guests and visitors to the site and maintaining full and accurate written logs.
- Direct visiting vehicles and delivery vehicles to the correct area when required.
- Maintaining strict no smoking policies
- Contribute as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors/customers.
- Inputting and accessing data from PC-based databases (Use of Microsoft Office Packages)
- Locking and unlocking the premises at specified times
- Remaining a visual deterrent to anti-social behaviour
- Always maintain a smart appearance
- Work in a team as well as on your own
- Be confident to undertake 100% of all specific duties
- Prevent loss and damage to client site by reporting irregularities
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Deal with customers, staff, and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Take effective action in an emergency and co-operate fully with the relevant services
- Carry out security patrols throughout the allocated sites perimeter and internal buildings
- Effectively monitor CCTV for the prevention of crime and to ensure the Health and Safety of staff and visitors.